The American Association for Agricultural Education (AAAE) in cooperation with Purdue University has developed an electronic mail list serv for use by university agricultural education faculty and others interested in agricultural education. The list serv allows someone to send one message to the list serv and have that message forwarded on to all subscribers to the list. It has capabilities to send text messages and attached files.
At AAAE's request, Purdue University has established the list serv as a "closed" list. This means that ag ed professionals must send a message requesting to be added to the list. A closed list protects its subscribers from receiving "spam mail" and helps to eliminate unrelated e-mail traffic. The list will archive messages on a quarterly basis, which can be accessed at a later time.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- In the email enter your name, email address and institution
- Enter the List Serv(s) you would like to subscribe to
National Listserv firstname.lastname@example.org
NorthCentral Region Listserv email@example.com
Southern Region Listserv firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Region Listserv email@example.com
Administrators Listserv firstname.lastname@example.org
NAAE Listserv usaged-L@lists.purdue.edu
- After approval from the moderator, you will be subscribed to the list.
- Please save this confirmation email for future reference.
To send a message:
- Address an e-mail note to email@example.com
- Enter (type or paste) a subject line.
- Enter (type or paste) your message.
- Send the message. Your message will be delivered to everyone who is subscribed to the list serv.
- Refer to the confirmation email that you received when you subscribed to the listserv. It will contain detailed information regarding cancellation.
- You may also unsubscribe from the list by going to https://lists.purdue.edu/mailman/listinfo/aaae
- Scroll down to the Aaae Subscribers section.
- Enter the email address that you subscribed to the listserv under and click unsubscribe or edit options.
To get help, send the command: HELP to AAAEfirstname.lastname@example.org.